Established in 1994
Napier Property Management Services Limited was inaugurated in 1994 when it took over an existing property management business started by Ian Napier, a well-known surveyor based in the Westbourne / Canford Cliffs area.
The business has expanded considerably in recent years mainly through recommendation.
Our clients include residential management company directors, right-to-manage company directors, freeholders and developers.
Our portfolio of properties covers a wide range including small freeholder owned conversions, new builds and large purpose built blocks run in conjunction with the Management Company Directors.
In 2009 we opened a second office in Bournemouth which has been such a success, we had to move to bigger premises in 2014.
In 2015 we opened an office in Southampton which has already proven itself to be a great addition.
What are the benefits of using a Management Company like Napier?
If you select the right management company they will:
- Have a full understanding of leases and relevant legislation
- Work within Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors Codes of Practice as provided by (www.rics.org.uk)
- The Association of Residential Managing Agents (www.arma.org.uk)
- Have an in-house team (and outside contractors) to deal with all aspects of managing the property
- Be able to provide full accounting facilities for budgeting, service charge collection and year-end accounting
- Deal with arrears collection and disputes between lessees in an independent and professional manner
JUST MOVED IN? PLEASE CLICK HERE TO FILL OUT OUR INFORMATION FORM AND SEE OUR ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS